Thursday, April 8, 2010

I am not a Serial Killer Twitter Contest!!

That's right, I am giving away my (lightly used) copy of Dan Wells' Debut I am not a Serial Killer. However, I am not going to give extra entries for dissemination. This is a creative contest, so strut your stuff bloggers! It will be held in two places, the comments section of this post and twitter.

Rules

Finish this sentence, "You might be a serial killer if..." (Think Jeff Foxworthy's Redneck jokes).

Either comment here or tweet with the hash-tag #killercontest so I can find it.

The winner will be the person who made me laugh the hardest!

This contest will run for one week only, I will announce the winners on Friday April 16th.

You don't get any points for dissemination, but help a brother out and spread the word!

Have fun with it, be creative and I will post the top ten on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment