Saturday, April 17, 2010

Winner!

The contest is closed! So, I have picked the top five entries, and the first place entry will receive a copy of Dan Wells’s I am not a Serial Killer.

5) Shennandoah: You might be a serial killer if you bring a shovel on a first date.

4) Robert: You might be a serial killer if you were disappointed to find out that Axe Body Spray is really just cologne.

3) Randy: You might be a serial killer if yes, you've killed people, but it's not a problem, because you "can stop anytime you want."

2) Robert: You might be a serial killer if your collection of stuffed bears includes the 1989 offensive line.

And the first place winner, the only one that really made me laugh out loud, is…

Shennandoah: You might be a serial killer if you think switch blades and twine are soooo last season #killercontest

Congratulations Shennadoah on winning a copy of I am not a Serial Killer! DM me your email and I will send you the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment